Marketing / seo / website / social media
Marketing action check list for businesses
during isolation or quiet times
Marketing actions to consider during isolation or quiet times.
Millions of small business owners, customer-facing roles and workers are now faced with the reality of uncertain income for the foreseeable future. News about the pandemic can be overwhelming, and for some, it is becoming increasingly difficult to remain calm and focused, both personally and professionally.
First of all, take a moment to breathe, refresh your brain and calm.
In the weeks ahead.
If you find yourself incredibly quiet, closed or isolated, we have put together a practical checklist of tasks that you can work through during downtime.
FREE MARKETING CHECKLIST
Natalie / Reach
2. Do some personal branding. Do you have any experiences that you can share? Can you support your local or business community at this time? Not only will doing this give you a focus, but it won’t hurt your reputation either. Keep an eye on #journorequest and join the FeatureME Facebook group to see if you or your business can get any coverage.
Polly / Website
2. Read your analytics – learn what people are doing when they visit your site. There is a wealth of free training resources from Google here: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/
Shannon / SEO
2. Back-link growth. Research authoritative websites and articles where you would feel you have “better” content then articles that are already linked. Then, if you’re feeling confident pitch yours in the hope they switch the link. It’s a long game, but something that will keep you busy and pay-off in the long run.
Naomi / Social Media
2. Refresh your skills. There is a raft of free training out there. From Hootsuite, buffer and more. Look to upskill on your key platforms to get more from your time.
Chloe / Content
2. Then use your plan to keep in front of your audience. While you might need to change the messaging slightly to reflect the current situation, you can still post top-quality content and get yourself seen.
Kitty / Email
2. Look at your block and bounce records! Are there repeat offenders that appear frequently? Remove them from your lists to protect your domain. If you’ve got misspelt emails that need amending, contact said person and let them know there is an error.
Sign up to TFG 2 minute read.
marketing & business advice.
The festive season is one of the busiest annually, but how has the ever-growing focus on e-commerce affected our shopping habits?
Subscriptions are in every aspect of our life, from the daily helps to the bigger purchases. Is this a massive change in our society?
Before you question why we are writing a blog about giving your employee’s some credit, don’t worry, this isn’t a gushing blog about how you need to be a more humble leader or anything like that.