UPDATED MARCH 2021
THE TFG MISSION
Build Strong, Flex-Forward.
Our mission is to build robust, well-optimised, accessible and environmentally conscious websites for our customers. To effectively integrate with our clients beyond the build to offer ongoing, flexible and holistic content, web and SEO services with measured results.
STUFF WE LIVE BY
THE TFG VALUES
Flexibility is at the core of our culture. We are anti-prescriptive with our clients taking a flexible approach to our planning, billing, and operational practices.
Our account and project management is 100% transparent. Our chosen Project Management software is easy to use and presents a vision of where we are at any given point, Accessible from any device 24/7.
We employ targets for employee and customer satisfaction and have written targets for reducing our impact on the environment.
UPDATED MARCH 2021
TFG are committed to reduce, reuse, recycle to reduce our measured impact on the environment.
GOVERNANCE & TEAM TFG
- Nat is Vice-Chair of Hampshire FA Inclusion Advisory Group
- Polly sits on Basingstoke Business Strategy Group (Basingstoke Chamber)
- Hampshire PRIDE Creative Partner
- Polly sits on Green Innovation Steering Group
- We are committed to donating a minimum of 5% annual company turnover to a charity local to our offices
- Our website hosting for TFG and all clients We host using Nimbus. Their data centres are UK based and are powered 100% by renewable sources, and designed to BREEAM ‘Good Standard’. Their CSR Statement here
- Chemical-free cleaning of our offices
- Energy usage in the office is monitored
- All electrical goods are disposed of in line with WEEE regulations
- 50% of the team have a formal WFH split whereby they WFH 2 days a week. This reduces the commute collectively by 616 miles per month. A whopping 7392 miles a year.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH.
Please drop us a message and a member of the team will get back to you.