UPDATED MARCH 2021
THE TFG MISSION
Build Strong, Flex-Forward.
Our mission is to build robust, well-optimised, accessible and environmentally conscious websites for our customers. To effectively integrate with our clients beyond the build to offer ongoing, flexible and holistic content, web and SEO services with measured results.
STUFF WE LIVE BY
THE TFG VALUES
Flexibility is at the core of our culture. We are anti-prescriptive with our clients taking a flexible approach to our planning, billing, and operational practices.
Our account and project management is 100% transparent. Our chosen Project Management software is easy to use and presents a vision of where we are at any given point, Accessible from any device 24/7.
We employ targets for employee and customer satisfaction and have written targets for reducing our impact on the environment.
UPDATED MARCH 2021
TFG are committed to reduce, reuse, recycle to reduce our measured impact on the environment.
GOVERNANCE & TEAM TFG
- We work with PureHR to ensure all of our company policies are compliant and up to date
- We survey our staff to ensure learning and satisfaction
- We complete bi-annual reviews for our staff
- Everyone gets a Headspace App licence Hoorah!
- Nat is Vice-Chair of Hampshire FA Inclusion Advisory Group
- Polly sits on Basingstoke Business Strategy Group (Basingstoke Chamber)
- Hampshire PRIDE Creative Partner
- Polly sits on Green Innovation Steering Group
- We are committed to donating a minimum of 5% annual company profit to a charity local to our offices
- We apply a 10% discount to all work completed for registered charities.
- Our website hosting for TFG and all clients We host using Nimbus. Their data centres are UK based and are powered 100% by renewable sources, and designed to BREEAM ‘Good Standard’. Their CSR Statement here
- Chemical-free cleaning of our offices
- Energy usage in the office is monitored
- All electrical goods are disposed of in line with WEEE regulations
- 50% of the team have a formal WFH split whereby they WFH 2 days a week. This reduces the commute collectively by 616 miles per month. A whopping 7392 miles a year.
The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others. It is used as a proxy for gauging the customer’s overall satisfaction.
Creators of NPS, Bain & Company, suggest a score:
- Above 0 is good,
- Above 20 is favourable,
- Above 50 is excellent, and
- Above 80 is world-class.
Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) is a measure of how likely employees are to recommend their employer as a place to work. It is based on the Net Promoter Score (NPS) above.
Different companies and organizations have different standards and benchmarks to measure their performances. But generally, a score between 10-30 is considered good while anything near 50 is excellent
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH.
Please drop us a message and a member of the team will get back to you.